- I’m a mom to two boys (3 if you count the dog) Nolan is my oldest he is 4 (I love 4-year-olds, and I’m so happy I’m the proud mommy to one! This was the age I looked forward to being a mommy too. Nolan says the most off the wall things, and they are HILARIOUS! Today he told his dad after working out, that he smelled like he always does hahaha DIRTY/STINKY. I laughed so hard I cried! Heath is my almost 2-year-old, he’s nothing like Nolan and I LOVE that! Heath is super quiet, very calm, well behaved and sensitive. He will be a ladies man for sure! Heath is a cuddle monster, and can make anyone happy with his made cuddle skills! Clarence is my middle child aka the dog, but really my third child! I love him and he’s the perfect dog for our household! He’s SUPER calm, everyone that meets him thinks he’s 90 but really he’s only 3. To make Clarence even cooler he’s only got one eye! Having only one eye makes moving every year interesting as he has to run into every wall to figure out the house plan… so funny yet so sad ha I totally live in a FRAT house and LOVE it! Boys are the best and I live in a house full of them.
- My favorite food (since I feel like this is something you’d expect to be in a get to know me) I love Tacos and sushi.
- I’m from Tennessee, and I LOVE that state. I get homesick (crazy) so bad I’ll track a person down in the store if they have a Tennessee shirt on in California.
- Growing up I lived in the same house my entire life. I married my college sweetheart in 2009 and we have since moved 7 times in 7 years… it’s exhausting but I can tell you that I LOVE every second of it and I’m not a hoarder ha
- My biggest goal in life is to start an organization that is designed for military spouses to find work from home. I’m working VERY hard on this and hope to have it up and working within the next year! yay
- I love Photography and actually owned my own business while stationed in Savannah GA, and in Clarksville TN. I decided that owning a photography business would not work while traveling the world so I started my VA business.
- I love the beach but would rather live by the lake.
- My favorite month is October, I love Halloween. Halloween was the holiday that Tyler (my husband) proposed to me on! It’s a magical month and I look forward to it every year!
- I’ve been to 39 states, and 13 countries and counting! I love to travel and love other cultures!
- Tyler and I didn’t have a wedding, we actually were married at the court house. It sounds crazy but I’m not a big wedding girl, and a courthouse wedding was perfect for us!
Thanks for stopping by! I would also like to add that I do use affiliate links in some of my blog posts (mostly Amazon) It’s only products that I 100% support, and have done a ton of research on! I would NEVER put a link to a product that I did not stand behind 100%
I’m excited to have you! If you have any questions please send me a message at email@example.com
A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to Kimberly Vega with Letters From Home Photography for taking my amazing family pictures featured above. You can find out more about her at www.lettersfromhomephotography.com